So I’m back on British soil, peeps! After my Chinese adventure and my Romanian holiday, I decided to come back to my second home. I’ve also decided to stay here for at least one year and see how it goes.
I’ve been back for a week now and things are as crazy as usual. Unemployed, broke and homeless (sort to speak, I live with my sister atm).
But above all this, I am still very happy to be back and spend some time with people that are important to me. And to solve all the above problems, I decided to make loads of lists (I am amazing at doing those), sprinkle some good music in and start the long process of job applications.
Here are my top 5 songs that I have been blasting while I was having my morning coffee.
1. This song is also a good inspiration. To remind me that as long as I’ve got my Dreams, there is still Hope.
2. Memories. That’s all we take with us when we die. Live your Art through your Life. Stand up for what you believe in.
3. A song for late nights, when the music’s too loud, your room is too hot and inspiration is lacking.
4. Positive vibes all around. Spread glitter all around you. All we have is NOW.
5. I’ve found this gem on my vlogging trolls. Julien Solomita add it to one of his vlogs. And it is my gym song at the moment. Summer feeling, perfect for running your heart out!
With these 5 songs on repeat, I’m ready to take over the world. Well at least take over job applications for now.
You’ll find me in coffee shops around Worcester or in the library for the next period of time.
Until next time.
Peace & Love,