** It came out of nowhere: one day it was sunny and everyone was out, enjoying the sun and laughing and looking like they had no care in the world. The night took the joy away. The night brought the fog. And the fog brought the cold. The cold brought the rain and the wind. Each and every one soul knew it: Winter was coming. **
The last few weeks have been really interesting and exploratory for me. A new stage in my life has began. I can feel it in my my bones. Change, new goals, family reunions and generally just a good mood.
I took a break from writing because I felt I needed to re-collect myself and reconsider the purpose of what I am writing. But I am back now, and over the next few weeks this space is going to be transformed into something marvellous. I hope you will come back for some inspiration.
But for now, I am going to share with you few of the books I’ve had on my reading list. I’m approaching my goal slowly, and I thought it would be nice to share few of these books with the world. Check out my GoodReads profile for more bookspiration!
On my Reading List this November
1.Revolution by Russell Brand
2. All God’s children need Travelling Shoes by Maya Angelou.
3. Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
4.The power of vulnerability by Brene Brown
5. I am the messenger by Markus Zusak
- Bored Panda, a website about news from around the world. Very informative
- Elephant Journal, which you would notice by now that is one of my favourite sources of inspiration. Like Ever.
- Beautiful music:
- Hannibal, TV series. Probably one of the most gruesome, weird and emotionally draining I’ve ever watched. But so terribly beautiful. Hugh Darcy is at his best.
I hope that you are keeping inspired and positive this end of autumn. I hope that good things are happening to you. And if not, I hope you are learning from the less positive times in your life.
Until next time.
Peace, Love & Happiness,